Hiking & Trekking around Dawei
Hiking is probably one of the greatest way to enjoy the astonishing nature of South Myanmar.
Come join us for a one day hiking tour, and we will show you our favorite spots through the Dawei’s peninsula. We’ll provide us a professional guide to drive you around and make sure you’ll get unforgettable memories and unique pictures of your trip.
Therefore, we offer you two different treks in order for you to experience the diversity and wildness of Southern Myanmar. Have a look or please contact us for more details!
Dawei Hiking Tour & Beach
- Lat Khat Taung, the highest mountain in Dawei region
- Tour of local life in a fishing village. You will see how locals people make dry fishes and shrimp paste
- Swimming and relaxing on the beach
Dawei Trekking & Waterfall
- Trekking to the East Poppa at Sabar Taung
- Learn about Second World War remmants
- Lunch time in Pagaye village
- Visit to Pakhat waterfall
- Swimming time in the Thingantone waterfall
Hiking Tour and Beach
- Breakfast in local tea shop
- Climbing to Tawmoetaung Mountain
- Natural hot spring in Maugmagan
- Thabowseik fishing village
- Maugmagan beach
What is offered?
- English speaking guide
- Meal / 1 soft drink or tea
- Free water
- 2 fresh towels
What to bring?
- Bathing suit
- (Underwater) camera
- Hat / Cap
- Solar cream
- Good hiking shoes